SRL Transport Cancelation Policy
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- You will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- All information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, and
SRL Transport is ONLY an online aggregator/agent. It does not operate transportation or experience services of its own. In order to provide a comprehensive choice of suppliers, departure times and prices to customers, it has tied up with many suppliers. SRL Transport strongly advises you to choose suppliers you are aware of and whose service you are comfortable with.
SRL Transport’s responsibilities are limited to
- Issuing a valid reservation which will be surrendered to the suppliers named in the reservation in exchange for an e-ticket that will be issued by SRL Transport on behalf of the suppliers;
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation of the reservation as laid down in the Cancellation Policy (Please see Cancellation Policy section below. Cancellation policies vary from supplier to supplier; you can see the exact policy applicable to you at the time of making the booking) ;
- Providing limited customer support and information in case of any delays/inconvenience; however such support shall be on a best endeavors basis, during our office hours and shall be based upon the information, if any, received from the supplier.
siemreaptolaos.com’s responsibilities DO NOT include
- The suppliers’ services not departing / reaching / starting on time
- The suppliers’ employees conduct and/or competence or the lack or absence thereof
- The suppliers’ services etc not being up to your expectations
- The supplier canceling or rescheduling the trip for whatever reason
- Any injury or damage to you and/or your properties
- Your baggage or other properties getting lost / stolen / damaged
- The supplier changing your seat at the last minute or changing the type of vehicle and type of seat and accommodations on the vehicle that will transport you
- Your waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the supplier to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a regular traveler on that particular bus)
- The supplier changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take you to the departure point
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket issued by SRL Transport are only tentative timings. The supplier has the last say on the actual arrival and departure times for the bus, the route to be taken and the actual arrival and departure points, and any stops in between.
- Passengers are required to present their e-ticket to the supplier to use the service. The supplier may require you to present such proof of identity as the supplier may require.
- All tickets issued on SRL Transport shall be non-transferable.
- The user agrees to notify our support staff at email@example.com within 24 hours of any issues faced relating to a booking failure or regarding boarding to allow us to investigate the problem and aim to revert with a satisfactory response. Any delay in reporting such incidents to us makes it extremely difficult for us to investigate and make redressal of such grievances improbable.
CONSEQUENCES OF BUS SERVICE CANCELLATION
Suppliers may cancel or reschedule any service at any time and SRL Transport doesn’t have any control over such decisions made by the suppliers. In the event such a situation arises, we will communicate such change or cancellation of the service to your promptly and try to offer you alternatives. You are free to either accept the alternatives suggested or reject them and in that event, your ticket will be cancelled as per the Cancellation Policy in effect at that time.
E-tickets booked through SRL Transport can be cancelled based on the suppliers’ cancellation procedures and we request you to read through them before booking the tickets. Any and all refunds will be subject to siemreaptolaos.com’s refund process in force at the time of the request, including the forfeiture of an amount corresponding to siemreaptolaos.com’s refund/cancellation fees. Please note that the refund/cancellation fee and refund period may differ from one supplier to another.
Kindly note that the money is not transferred back to the passenger’s credit/debit card or mobile money account. Instead the amount will be refunded in the form of a Cash Coupon that can be used during your next transaction. This coupon is valid up to 6 months from the date of cancellation.
Please note that the cancellation fee and cancellation period may differ from one supplier to another. Please contact our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org for complete details or enter your ticket number on the print ticket SRL Transport to read the cancellation policy for your ticket.
All decisions related to the cancellation policy as determined by SRL Transport shall be final and binding.
No cancellation is possible within 48 hours of departure.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you accept and agree that SRL Transport will send the e-ticket to the email address provided by you during the registration and/or booking process for SRL Transport’s service. In case a booking confirmation e-mail carrying the e-ticket gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of an incorrect e-mail address by the user etc, a ticket will be considered ‘booked’ as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page appearing on the Website. SRL Transport shall not be liable to the user in such a situation.
- SRL Transport will exert efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that you shall have received the information sent from SRL Transport as an email alert on the email address provided during the course of ticket booking and SRL Transport shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. You cannot hold SRL Transport liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
- You acknowledge that the email service provided by SRL Transport is an additional facility provided for the customer’s convenience, that the email service is highly dependent on the telecommunication networks and their interconnectivity and interconnectivity, and that the email service may be susceptible to delayed deliveries, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, errors, omissions and/ or inaccuracies. In the event you observe any error, omission, and/or inaccuracy in the information provided in the alert, you should immediately inform SRL Transport about the same and SRL Transport will exert efforts to rectify the error, omission, and/or inaccuracy as soon as practicable. You will not hold SRL Transport liable for any loss, damages, claim, or expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by you on account of the email service (including, without limitation, any delayed deliveries, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, errors, omissions and/ or inaccuracies).
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SRL Transport including its stockholders, directors, officials and employees from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which SRL Transport may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of:
- Misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by you,
- Your provision of an incorrect email address or an email address that belongs to an unrelated third party, and/or
- Your receiving any message relating to the reservation number, travel itinerary information, booking confirmation, modification to a ticket, cancellation of ticket, change in bus schedule, delay, and/or rescheduling from SRL Transport.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that from time to time SRL Transport may call the mobile phone number or send emails at the email address provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number or email address replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding their travel, the bus facilities and/or services of the supplier and/or any special deals or new services introduced.
- Grievances and claims related to the bus journey should be reported to the SRL Transport support team at email@example.com within 03 days of the customer’s travel date.